Sunday, April 13, 2008

Show Pony....

I picked up a business card today for Glasgow based Show Pony today at the Glasgow Craft Mafia fair.


Show Pony's designs are so quirky and original, I love hidden details like the ones on these purses and pillows...



Hiding Place purse and pillow.

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Printed with pretty birds, dragon flies, vines and flowers this purse and cushion reveal a more sinister side when you peek behind the folds - spiders, ants, earwigs and thorns, nature's dark side.

Passing Time pillow.


Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Winter follows Summer as the bare trees are revealed in the tucks and folds hidden behind the print of leafy trees.


Vintage Purse.
Photobucket



And because I can't resist a puppy....

Hot Dog.

Photobucket

"Filled with wheat and lavender just pop him in the microwave for a couple of minutes and this little doggy will keep warm for about 2 hours. Use her to sooth away aches and pains, warm up your bed or just give you a cosy cuddle on the couch. She's cleaner, easier to look after and smells much better than your own dog."


It's nice to find an etsy seller based a bit closer to home than most of the ones that I fall for!


All images from Etsy and Show Pony's blog.

5 comments:

  1. You get me into so much trouble with your etsy links, because I spend hours milling around wishlisting everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the purse with the little earwigs peeking through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies, these purses might be the perfect gifts for my bridesmaids. (And a Hotdog for my bridesman!) They're just in my price range, and they fit the outdoorsy handmade wedding theme...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *love* the hidden details... so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

play nice.