Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Marchesa to start a wedding collection....

I read today in Brides magazine that Marchesa are to launch a wedding collection. Apparently it was set to launch in April, so either I am woefully behind the times or it has been delayed. I think that the creator of these incredible dresses may just have the power to knock Oscar de la Renta off the top spot on my personal list of designers who create dresses that are heaven incarnate...







Photobucket




















Images from Perfect Bound, The BBC, Karen Mordechai, Net a Porter, The Vibe, Live Internet,
The Glam Guide,

7 comments:

  1. You have incredible style. Your taste is impeccable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love Marchesa. I saw a Marchesa dress on Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria not too long ago and I dreamed about having them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEeeeekkkk! (that's a squeal of glee, heard from across the ocean). I must be behind too, because I hadn't heard either. Thanks for the fabulous news. I can't wait to see the knock-out battle beween Oscar and M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted about this on my blog also, and since then have been waiting for some pictures to come out! I'm dying to see it.

    I just bought a Marchesa dress for my bachelorette party. It's on it's way to me as we speak. Let's hope it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning! These gowns take my breath away. No doubt they will have the same effect on the groom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are so fun and their style gets my creative juices flowing. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.