Sunday, February 22, 2009

And speaking of rabbits....

Did I ever mention that it was my birthday but a couple of weeks ago? And that I like rabbits? And that I'm broke? And have you ever thought 'what could I get Peonies to show her how much I appreciate her?' Have you? Because I really really love this, so much it's making me ache. Just look at her with her little wired ears and recycled felt body and fuzzy fuzzy tail...



And the whiskers, what about the whiskers?



And the baby one, the baby one's cute right?



And the tail! This rabbit has the exact same tail as my rabbit. My clean rabbit that is. My smelly rabbit had his tail trimmed yesteday because he kept peeing on it. His looks like this, but black.



Want one please. Thank you.



And a toadstool for her to sit by.

Oh for the love of stuff.


All images courtesy of Little Love Blue.



14 comments:

  1. I can understand your love of rabbits... I have four of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a bunny fetish, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! :)
    xoxo KB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need a rabbit tag, b/t/w

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shnuggly things! You definitely deserve a lilac rabbit with thread whiskers..
    They look just like a toy rabbit, made in the 1940's that had been on adventures,like that Velveteen rabbit story. After your clever bird making-surely you could turn your hand?

    H B, by the way.hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're precious! And I love the toadstool, too. I hadn't thought of combining cute prints with felt. I have so much left from the Christmas ornaments I made, and I know where I can find tons of fabric (for free). I'm itching to do something crafty these days, and now I think you've given me a new project. I'll let you know how it turns out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These really are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a rabbit growing up. He was not as cute as these rabbits, and sometimes would bite. He was a VERY SCARY bunny.

    I don't think these bunnies would bite. But maybe they would.

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. HAPPY BIRFDAY. Your birfday is near my bifday. I hope you got a balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, just want to give you a link if you love rabbit related stuff.
    http://piposland.com/shop/step1.php?number=729
    and I love reading your blog ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are ridiculously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. completely sweet in every way.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.