Friday, April 18, 2008

A super sweet wedding...

This is one of my favourite weddings. From the bride with her birdcage veil to the handmade tissue pompoms it's just so adorable.

I love DIY weddings and this is so relaxed, so fun, so young. Exactly what we hope our wedding will be.

Most of the pictures I picked from Academy Bedlam's Knot page are portraits, which I think is a good sign! When it's the pictures of the people rather than the centrepieces that make you wish you were at a wedding you know they've done something right...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




All images from here

3 comments:

  1. I love the laid-back style everybody's got going on. They are having a good time at this wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her veil. I am really starting to lust over birdcages, but will it work with my dress? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. GS, I can totally see it with your dress. You would have the whole 30s screen going on! Halterneck + fab figure + birdcage veil = one sexy and glamorous bride!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.