Sunday, January 03, 2010

tweet twoo


I resist no longer my chickens, I now tweet.



Tweet twoo.

I am peoniestweets, which looks really silly but all the good names were taken. Please join me at the birdbath and we shall cheep and chirp and tweet and squawk together and have a lovely old feathery old time.


ps. do you like my new piggy bank? It was a Christmas present from my crazyinthebestway auntie and my gotwonderfullydrunkatourwedding uncle and it now holds my New York fund. All twenty seven pence of it.







6 comments:

  1. tweet tweet, don't you look all minimalistic and swishy. A new look for the new year - I likey! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the minimalism is delicious!
    Tweet, tweet right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look and I'll be following you on twitter!

    http://www.fabbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that piggy bank is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm on an owl kick lately. this piggy bank is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.