Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Courage my Love....

-


"There is no use trying" said Alice, "One can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had much practice" said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!" ~Lewis Carrol~
(this is one of my favourite quotes, it never fails to make me smile!)


So is the introduction to etsy seller, Courage my love. A beautiful name for a shop selling beautiful images....





Title: Tempest in a Teacup





Title: The agony of love





Title: Beauty Waving



I especially love Beauty Waving, it reminds me of my beach. The beach behind my house on the island I grew up on and which I miss terribly.
All images by Courage my Love and for sale on etsy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I used a photo of yours today...Is that okay?? I couldn't help but relate......

    Thank you for all of your inspiration!!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a fabulous quote and one i have especially needed lately -- thank you so much for the reminder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is really gifted, I knew her a bit on Craftster, she is a hell of a knitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I really love your blog, because I've always been fond of anything that's beautiful....I just love those pictures so much! Do you mind if I use one of them in my blog? :)


    ~ Jinx XOXO

    ReplyDelete

play nice.