Monday, April 28, 2008

Ooh la la....

-

I can't say that I find most 'wedding' underwear particularly inspiring. Like 'wedding' shoes, white polyester satin seems to be the fabric of choice and as long as the item is made out of said fabric, actual design appears to be somewhat dispensable.



Not these fabulous undies though. By Kiki de Montparnasse they are sheer Ooh la la....



PhotobucketAmour Babydoll top and bloomers




Photobucket
And in black, which is oh so cute.




Photobucket
Amour Caftan de Nuit. I'm in love. With a little vest underneath I would wear this day and night.




Photobucket
Pin up Bra and Lace Beaded Blind Fold. A little kinky, a lot pretty!



And possibly the strangest thing I've ever seen in a bridal lingerie section and certainly the most original use of 10 feet and $4200 worth of pearls ..... wedding restraints.



Found via Bridalwave.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you'd actually wear them under anything, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think they're for changing into after the wedding!

    I think most people wear spanx under their dresses these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bloomers. V. garret chic.

    I will NOT be wearing spanx. But what....? What is flat and sexy? (No thong please. I do not enjoy thongs for extended wear!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it. I'm having huge trouble finding something with no ruffles, flounces or thongs! Don't like thongs (shudder)

    ReplyDelete

play nice.