Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sparkle tents...



Camping is on my mind. We pitched our tent in our office a couple of weeks ago, it became my new favourite place to hide (I like to hide sometimes). Where we buried the bunny is a good place to camp, the Boy used to camp there when he was little and he said he'd take me. There's a river and trees and gigantic slugs bigger than my biggest finger, but the boy says they only come out when it's been raining and we won't go camping until it's dry. I'm choosing to believe him.


. image by ~KIM~

10 comments:

  1. Love it and love camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo.
    tents are probably one of the best places to hide in.
    I really must set up a tent somewhere around the house, so I can escape from the daily chaos.
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pitched a tent in your office. I think you're my favorite person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glamping yes - but would I go back to days where I pitched my tent half way up a volcano after a day worth of trekking only to find we had managed to camp directly within some freaky wind tunnel. No!

    With pretty lights - fireflies and all things magical, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you pitched a tent in your office :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. make sure you bring along a generator so you can hang some of those twinkly lights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a sleeping bag in my office but that is mostly for frances' delight. i have been begging for a camping trip recently. now if i could only figure out how to get pretty lights inside our tiny tent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this picture... it makes me want to run outside and pitch my own tent, and I don't even LIKE TO camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH! Slugs! Take salt. A lot of salt. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.