Wednesday, June 17, 2009

fancy pants..

I like expensive underwear. I like silk and ribbons and lace and frills (somehow all of my pants are black cotton and arrived in my house via a shop that has distinct middle-aged to elderly connotations though. Sigh.) But as much as I may adore those tiniest scraps of luxury and as much as I lusted over the fanciest of pants in the run up to our wedding, I just couldn't conceive of spending £110 on knickers, for that would be madness people. Madness.

Cue Ell and Cee, delicious knickers (and brassieres and floaty things and pantaloons {pantaloons!!!}) that cost a whole lot less yet are still expensive enough to be quite the treat.











Delicious, no?

. all images courtesy of www.ellandcee.co.uk



10 comments:

  1. Ooooh they are lovely and just a little naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh M&S you are derided so!

    Oh Ell and Cee how you make me happy.

    One day my pretties, one day, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I think I love the nightie best. I told myself I'd start wearing sexy nighties when I was a married lady.


    Oopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thank you! I've been looking for beautiful underthings that don't totally break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never realized pantaloons could be so hot! thanks so much! i need new underwear. for real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty... i love expensive underwear but always feel too guilty to buy any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I assume you are referring to M&S, and I gotta say that I shopped there for my knickers exclusively when I lived in the UK, and I MISS IT SO MUCH. Never make fun of my precious M&S again, you hear? You can't get undies like that in North America. (Nor can you get undies like these beautiful lustful things you posted--WOW.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful lil under things! I would love them all, oh how i miss M&S...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely, except for the ones with the butt bow. Easy access to the butt crack?

    ReplyDelete

play nice.