Thursday, August 27, 2009

fuzzy friends

do you remember my fuzzy little friend that arrived in the post one day? Well she has relatives, fuzzy ones and I'm in love with them...





These little guys really need to join her on my desk, right by my puter where they can cheer me up when I'm having a Poo Day. They can also remind me of the real big fuzzies we saw at the safari park last weekend. Huge fuzzies, with stripes and manes and tails and and and fluff!

. Lion and Tiger by Little Love Blue
. images courtesy of Little Love Blue



4 comments:

  1. that might be too much cuteness for this girl to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they're so sweet! we have some of these, but they are little dinosaurs. i find them endlessly amusing.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachelgrace/2753577690/in/set-72157613099606662/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you have to put spolier alerts in the title of your posts. It's late and I really can't be squealing with joy!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.