Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dear Universe


Dear Universe,  
So I get that the common cold is well... common and that the babies need to develop their immune systems etc etc. And of course Nye needs to get the flu occasionally to remind me that I love him even when he's sick. And period pains are my punishment for being a woman and whatever. And that thing with my computer refusing to open files is the price I pay for my reliance on technology. But the dead rat under the bathroom floor? The hidden dead rat that smells like pickled onion crisps mixed with pure evil? You really think that's necessary?  
Love P. 

*Banksy rat 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, snap. Sending you hugs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the smell of dead rat spot on :P

    Hope the tide turns for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of universe happening to you! If i ever see you at blook club, etc., remind me to tell you my dead rat story. I think everyone has one.

    Big hugs to you guys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you keep peonies and polar bears forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.... Will be thinking of you to send the darkness away. I hope Nye and the baby girls get better. And yeah, are period pains punishment or what? Not the first time I thought of the idea. How about you get a cat? (Hope you don't hate them...)
    PS <3 Bansky

    ReplyDelete
  6. balls. hope you get the dead rat out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaaah! Time for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a room outside that once was a garage - it is now what we call the "crazy room" - mainly because whoever converted it into a usable space did so with whatever they could lay their hands on. One of the more sophisticated features is the opening to the hollow cavity twixt outside wall and inside plasterboard. Allowing an ARMY of rats to squat at leisure. The other day we HAD to bait (infestation levels were approaching) Methinks we killed at least six or seven - and Perth rats are the size of small dogs (I kid you not) and... they all died in the wall cavity. I empathise - I truly do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel bettah soon. May you heal and the rat decay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your dead rat. I had a real problem with live mice in my flat not so long ago. Ick.

    P.S loving the polar bear action. Keep it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. not necessary at all. i hope you got that thing all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.