Wednesday, May 09, 2012

love.


It's taken a while but I'm finally, well and truly, in love with Beyonce. Did you see the dress she wore to the Met Gala? God, that's one sexy woman. I love that she radiates an air of couldn't-give-a-fuck-what-you-think, while also appearing wholly dignified. I like that in a person. 

* photo from this wedding. Yes, I'm the wedding photographer who will stand in front on MTV for 5 minutes waiting for the right moment to photograph Beyonce shaking her ass behind you. I'm also the wedding photographer who will put down her cameras during the reception to dance to Single Ladies with your two-year-old niece. Just so you know. 




12 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER. And you. So that fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bum. What I would give for a bum like that. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was Glastonbury that turned me!! She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, this is why your cards in are in my shop.

    I may scribble on the bottom, hire her, because she will aways get the ass shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this post made me smile. And then smile some more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her too, and I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jay z bought her an entire island somewhere near the one i live on.... i may or may not have searched for it in a boat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A REAL woman... celebrating every aspect of what so many ladies fear/withdraw from? She inspires me to "love my butt" and "adore my hips" In fact the other day I was showering outside under the stars (Never again will i NOT have a home without an outside shower - of course here in Perth the weather permits it) and I was scrubbing to the tune of "single ladies" - i laughed out loud when I pondered that although B and I do not have singing talents in common (have a guess which one of us CAN sing) what we do have in common is curves... rolling, full, shapely and dare is say it ...sexy (cringing but it's a start) Yeah baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved her since Destiny's Child. Even saw Dreamgirls and loved her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What at LPC said. She has been an obsession since I was a teen.

    Have you seen her private Tumblr? Then you'll know why I use the word obsession.

    http://iam.beyonce.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.