Monday, November 16, 2015

Bluebird and the Bear. . . an update





Now that we are back in Scotland and now that we have photographed our last wedding, I am keen to ease Bluebird and the Bear gently out of the hibernation it has been comfortably dozing in.

I have missed photographing your families, hanging out with your kids on the floor, sharing their cheese and Star Wars toys. I have missed the magic of other people's families and the spark of joy that I return with to my own family after those photo sessions.

While I look forward to photographing families here in the wild north west (hello Highlanders and Islanders and holiday makers!) I am also planning some trips to Inverness, Glasgow and Edinburgh and possibly London over the next six months, with the aim of booking 4-6 sessions over the course of a long weekend. This is going to take some planning and some marketing (yikes) but I'm hoping that I can pull it off.






At the moment I am planning on being in Edinburgh on December 10th/11th (a Thursday and Friday) and Glasgow in January, either the weekend of the 9th or 16th. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in booking me for a family session in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. I will have four slots available over each of the two days so please book fast and spread the word to anyone else in either city who you think might be interested.

Sessions are two hours long and cost £250. After each session you will receive 40-50 images as high resolution files and the rights to print and share them as you wish. All images from the Edinburgh sessions will be delivered in time for Christmas printing.






If these dates or locations aren't suitable for you but you would like me to photograph your family at another time, please do let me know. If you can persuade enough of your family or friends that they would like to book sessions with me too then I'm more than happy to travel to work with you.

  • find out more about how I work on my website and see updates and recent sessions on facebook.
  • contact me on cara@birdandbear.co.uk


and again, please share with anyone who you think might be interested, I will be unable to confirm any bookings until all of the slots are filled! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice.