Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bright and beautiful things....

I thought I'd share some gorgeous photos today, taken by one of my very favourite bloggers, Felicity at All Things Bright and Beautiful.

I was in dire need of a little cheering up this morning since the sun has gone and it feels like winter once again. These did the trick perfectly.....




















Aren't they beautiful? I would hang the one of those gorgeous Chinese slippers on my wall. The colours are just perfect.

All Things Bright and Beautiful is one of the most inspiring blogs I've ever read and I have come to regard Felicity as the Grande Dame of deign blogs. With an incredible eye for design and a real knack for finding unique and exquisite work, whether it be interior, fashion or photography, her blog is a true original. You will find no sloppy seconds there!


She also dedicates space on her blog to causes dear to her heart including most recently the terrible disasters in China and Burma.


All Things Bright and Beautiful is a blog that all new bloggers should be aware of. If not only for the supreme source of inspiration, but because Felicity's Blogging Tips are utterly invaluable.


And on top of her enviable talent for finding talent, her beautiful social conscience, and her general loveliness, she takes the most dazzlingly gorgeous photographs, which brighten my day even more than her blog does. Which my dears, is saying something indeed.


If you haven't read All Things Bright and Beautiful what are you waiting for? Get over there right this minute for you don't know what you are missing....



All images by the multi talented Felicity.

5 comments:

  1. Oh those slippers! And those orchids! Those are real things of beauty, so glad you shared these with the Internets! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peonies!

    I'm totally embarassedly chuffed.:-)

    What a write up!! thank you!!

    You've made my day:-)

    Hugs

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog, I just came across it and it's so simple and clean and you have stunning pictures and wonderfully inspired ideas! I'm definitley hooked!
    Thanks!

    A soon to be everyday blogger,

    Laura N.

    Laura N@ Southern Wedding Syle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you! and..love this post.

    Have a lovely day...in spite of the weather

    ReplyDelete

play nice.