Thursday, May 08, 2008

Heather Waraksa part II

I just couldn't resist posting more of Heather Waraksa's incredibly gorgeous photography, this time from her engagement portfolio.

Normally I'm not a big fan of engagement photos, they rarely seem spontaneous and I can't imagine anything worse than having to pose for a photographer (good job I'm marrying one who generally prefers photographing light bulbs and landscapes to portraits!)

These are the most stunning I have seen though and if I lived in New York (oh, if only) I might even consider hiring her to photograph us.....













All images by Heather Waraksa.



6 comments:

  1. I got my fiance to agree to the engagment photos by showing him her photography. I also forwarded it to my photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's good. That first portrait is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that photo of her grabbing his jacket. So sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shots of the asian couple are really sweet and i really like the blurry shot of the blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used your very sexy photo of the woman holding the jacket in a post and linked back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and fantastic. Love that jacket photo way too much.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.