Friday, May 09, 2008

mini mania....

Inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's recent string of fabulous mini dresses on the red carpet I have put together these fabulous delights for you to lust over....


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


All from Net-a-Porter



As a side note, doesn't Gwyneth look amazing?! Who knew she had such great legs! She's barely recognisable as the same woman who cried at the Oscars in that huge pink dress. It's funny, I have no recollection of what the Oscar was for, but the dress and the crying just won't leave me. No matter how much I want them to. Hmmm...

5 comments:

  1. OMG that Moschino dress is amazing.

    Very much like Lanvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautiful! I haven't seen the Lanvin one you mention, I must look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection of dresses. I hope you're marrying rich (although I suspect you're marrying for love) because you have excellent, yet expensive, fashion taste! I'm loving your blog. Great posts!
    I was a wedding planner for years, and my only advice to you is enjoy your wedding day. After all the plans are made, let the details go and enjoy your own party and all that it really is about.
    I'll be back to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely great collection of little flouncy dresses--can imagine gallivanting around in any one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Thread Social dress is absolutely fantastic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.