Wednesday, October 28, 2009

pink and white


Today I want this outfit. I would dance my little socks off in it. And drink champagne. Actually I would drink rum cocktails, I don't really like champagne. I would wear false lashes and paint my toenails shocking pink. My legs wouldn't be a deathly shade of blue because it wouldn't be October in Scotland and I would be having a fabulous party with my fantastic Mr because our house would be done and ready to have friends over and there would be loud music because we would have lovely neighbours who would never complain and all of my dearest friends would be there because there would be no such thing as geographical distances and oceans and continents that take days and moneys to cross and oh wouldn't it all be fun? See you there? Dress code: Fabulous.


17 comments:

  1. ooh, please can I come. In fact, we could have a virtual party: I will post my outfit on my blog.

    Not quite as much fun but good enough for a grey Wednesday (sorry, Tuesday up there for you!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds wonderful, I love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. peonies and rum cocktails?? count me in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm there like a shot. With lots of rum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there. I will even try to put aside all black dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap. That dress is too much. Yes to all of the above. But especially that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love.it. The shoes + hair accessory are *perfect* for that perfect-confection-dress!! le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need those shoes. NEED THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh! I love that dress! And the hair clip! It would all match my new shoes perfect!!! : )

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachelellicephotography/4051033409/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, it doesn't show the whole link...oh well, they are pink and cute and look like Barbie would wear them : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. mm, rum cocktails and that headband.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed - entirely fabulous! Whenever you have that party - I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very much invited to my wedding! Please, please wear this!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.