Tuesday, October 13, 2009

rabtz

In obsessively scouring Design*Sponge looking for a little inspiration for our little home, I came across this little home. This little home with rabtz.












So the boy and I aren't nearly hip enough for all that orange and vintage formica but I love anyway. Because there are rabtz. And because they have made the place very very their own, which is what we want to do with our house. And because there are rabtz. With their own little specially designed bunny box. Note to self: find a less visually offensive house for the rabbit.

This place belongs to Kristen of deluxa and her musicy boyfriend. And their rabtz.




* images by Lorie Reilly and via Design*Sponge and Kristen's blog

16 comments:

  1. Very cute! I especially love the map hanging by the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Confession? I hate Design Sponge. But the bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'VE ALWAYS HAD A SLIGHTLY WEIRD OBSESSION WITH BUNNIES. LOVE THESE ONES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the bench seats too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the retro feel of their place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bunnies, as you well know :P but also? how freakin cute is that little kitchen rug?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bunny house!

    xoxo,
    monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. those bunnies are sooo cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I am in the process of working out how to make our bun's indoor housing less offensive looking. He has a great double decker hutch but lordy me it ruins our decor. I am thinking that n our new place we'll need a sunroom especially to house his u.g.l.y living space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LPC: confession? me too. I like the interiors but the blog design gives me a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me tooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thought of you when I saw their bunny hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE! I love the little bunny home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. stop claiming not to be hip. you are totally hip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is the coolest rabbit home I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm loving the bunny house! :)

    ReplyDelete

play nice.