Friday, November 20, 2009

And the winner is.....

number 98

aka emily b

as picked by random.org

Yay for Emily!



Thank you for all of your comments, I can't believe so many of you entered! And thank you to you lovely soles who didn't enter but just skipped straight to etsy and gave me your money, I love you muchly. As of today there are only two blossom sets left so if you have your eye on one of them you had better skedaddle. I will be getting more made but what with the ordering of more boxes and prints and the giant nap I'm planning on taking over the weekend it might take a while. So...



Next week is hopefully going to be New York week on P&P. I need your help American chicens, New York chickens and New York loving chickens. Help with planning and dreaming and searching and finding. It depends how long that nap is though.




. letters and numbers by dailypoetics. I searched for a 98, there isn't one.

3 comments:

  1. There's only 1 Blossom set now. And I know exactly where I'm hanging mine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll help w/ the new york tips, since i just put together a bunch for another blogger who came from overseas to visit ny. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh oh my gosh thank you!! :) what a thrilling way to celebrate friday :) should i email you? would you rather email me? i'm at em906@hotmail.com

    thank you again!! yayyayyay!
    xo, em

    ReplyDelete

play nice.