Sunday, November 22, 2009

A whoopsie

due to my flakiness and google's assholeness you might have noticed that my blog is gone and in its place is some smug bitch with a backpack and links to a whole lot of florists. I'm assured that this isn't permanent and in the meantime Peonies and Polaroids is back at www.peoniesandpolaroids.blogspot.com and a New York week will be going ahead as planned tomorrow (look at me, all keeping calm and carrying on. Now I'm off tp bang my head against the wall before collapsing in a heap to sob into my pillow and plot the death of backpack girl. Because that's what an evening spent wrangling with google will do to you)




6 comments:

  1. down with backpack bitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEATH TO GIRLS WITH BACKPACKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are! That backpack chick confused the heck out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, WTF? Backpack bitch must be taken down.

    Bisous to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! hope you sort out backpack lady soon, well done for posting through meg, I found you there.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was SO confused. And so glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete

play nice.