Sunday, December 06, 2009

sweet mother of baby rabbits...

Sharon Montrose is killing me with teeny weeny ickle baby bubby wabbits...



She currently has a promotion on, a buy three get one free sort of a thing. Which is perfect as THERE ARE THREE MORE BUNNEEEEEEEEZ.....

I love this one best though. He looks so worried. In fact his expression is not dissimilar to the one I've been wearing for about a fortnight now. I call it my IthinktheskymightbefallingistheskyfallingIthinkitsfalling face.


. image by Sharon Montrose. Info via East Side Bride. Who's more of a porcupine girl herself (surprised? Didn't think so.)

13 comments:

  1. THAT FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I think he's saying: "Hello. Love me. I'm adorable."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm kind of crushin' on that baby raccoon. he's got personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just too cute. why do you think the sky might be falling though? hope that stops soon, think of new york!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, I need a reason?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha the "Ithinktheskymightbefallingface", so funny, i think i wear that face sometimes too! That bunny is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought of you instantly when I saw the bunnies. Obvs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a bit of a lurker on your site for a while (I think I may have left you a link to a photo of a bunny once, which in hindsight was sorta creepy of me to do), but I wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the sale! I may have emailed my husband a link to the porcupine print a few days ago with a bit CHRISTMAS HINT HINT subject line...it looks like he'll be getting another one of those e-mails in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeez Louis, I need a bunny. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the little bunny butt one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, da bunny...cute cute bunny

    ReplyDelete

play nice.