Monday, February 22, 2010

zzzz



I feel like this bunny.

There are Big Things happening in our house this week. Big Scary Things and I need a little nap.

I've recently been looking back over the last two years of posts on Peonies and Polaroids and I've scheduled some of my favourites to appear while I'm off, napping. Most of them are from way back, when I had two readers so hopefully they'll be all brand new to a lot of you.

Smooches to you my chickens. Have a loverly week.



* picture via Toast.

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I hope the Big Scary things go okay.
    That bunny is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest well. *hug* Like a bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care and like already said, hope things go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way back when i had two readers, you were one of them. :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear.

    Well, hope you get lots of rest and all things big and small get sorted out.

    I'll miss you.

    xoxo,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have had 3. I remember those first time round!

    I feel like that bunny too. Sleep tight. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I echo your sentiments. Enjoy napping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha just read this. I am an a*hole but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, that bunny. I want it.
    Sorry about the rough patch, hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.