Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I freaking do


I do, I really do. One of my very bestest ladies send me this and I hope she won't mind me sharing it with you because nothing much says it better.


Thank you, a million times thank you, for your comments on my last post. From the brief but perfect, to the heartfelt to the really really brave, they are the kind of comments that make this whole blogging shizz worth it. And to the people who shared their stories of trying and struggling to make babies, brave women I salute you.



* I freaking Love You by Hillary Bird



5 comments:

  1. Love the colours on that :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really DO freaking love you, sweet p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celia sends the BEST presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love you, too.

    I stumbled across that print myself, yesterday, and I really really want to hang it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: okay, last time I'm in on this, but did you read this? No, I have no idea what is running through your head, but I liked this post, and thought you might too? More hugs!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.