Monday, September 19, 2011

flop.


Summer was a total flop so we're trying again. In a different country.  
Tomorrow the babies get on their first plane. Their parents get on their first plane since they swore they'd never get on a plane again. They are also taking their first holiday with his family since they said they'd never do that again either. This time the girl can drink though and the wine is 3 euros a bottle and truly exceptional. So it will be fine.  
I'm actually looking forward to it more than you can possibly imagine. Even if I have to take 8 weddings with me and work in the basement for almost the whole trip. Even then.  
See you on the other side lovebugs.  

17 comments:

  1. Well you're breaking all the rules... so it can only mean fun!

    Such a cute picture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all have a well-deserved holiday! Hope you get some sunshine or at least just something better than we have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday, I think I might finally have to give up on my hopes for an Indian summer here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a lovely holiday! good luck on the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is awesome.

    Good luck with the plane. I'm sure it'll be lovely once you get there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you have lots of fun, and sun and a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Wait. Is she awake or asleep?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll have a great time... I'm sure.. don't forget to share the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a truly memorable time. Our kids are magnifying glasses to the necessity of self preservation! Make sure that you get some time in it JUST FOR YOU :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope you guys have so much fun :) it's going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. have such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bon Voyage!! I wish you have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your having an amazing time on your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a bunch of fun--work is never quite so hard in a different place =)Have a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  16. i CANNOT wait for the photographs of this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I should have said it before. But this is one of my most favourite photos. ever.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.