Monday, February 13, 2012

January.

We've had a kind of wonderful beginning of the year just all hanging out together. We've only had one (amazeballs) wedding so far this year and we've spent the rest of the time, well, unbelievably busy actually. But we've been unbelievably busy all together which has been so cool. 













Notes: 
photo 2: ding dong Poang is dead! I finally got N to throw out that damn chair.  Life is immeasurably better now. 
photo 6: that's not my baby.  Kinda looks like her though, right? 
photo 7: the hat was a birthday present for the girls from N's cousin, it was made by Tiny Owl Knits and it is the sweetest, softest hat ever. There are also hoof mittens to match. My bear is a deer. 
 photo 8: she put herself in there. Man was she pissed off when she realised. 




20 comments:

  1. probably i will never be as well-dressed as your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. cheech looks like a hobo next to your girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding? I always think of Cheech as The Stylish Baby who makes me mortified that I dress my girls in pink girlie shit because it's cheap on ebay.

      Delete
  3. They are really getting to be big girls. And the little duck's back curls on their necks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby you & ella are clearly the real twins. it's true. I love those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all make the everyday look so damn luxurious. It's amazing. I love it. And I think I recognise one of those fetching outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D isn't it gorgeous?! I must take a photo of one of them in the dress too, they're just TOO cute.

      Delete
  6. Such precious girlies you have. And E really *is* you in miniature, at least to look at. :)

    Glad January treated you well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Nye it's not just to look at, apparently we share some 'quirks'.

      Delete
  7. those damn babies are just growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hat is absolutely amazing--and hoof mittens! If only I had a baby I could buy it for--although its prob a bit late but who cares

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, what Lauren said...

    Beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. RIP the Poang ! My mom has one and we all call it the 'Pootie Tang'. har har.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your posts always make me feel "broody" again!

    ReplyDelete

play nice.