Monday, October 15, 2012

Eilidh and Marcus {kids photography}

Remember the beautiful Eilidh from my first kids photo session? Well just before we moved house her mum invited me back to their home to spend time with Eilidh again and this time with her adorable friend Marcus. Eilidh and Marcus' mums have been friends since they weren't much bigger than Eilidh and Marcus themselves, and they have the hilarious photos to prove it. One of the things I'm most looking forward to about moving to London is seeing my kids and my friends' kids grow up together and spending a quiet morning with these four just made me all the more excited about that prospect. 































{I'm going to be hopefully launching a website for this little kiddy photography business over the next week or so. With a name and everything.}

16 comments:

  1. the lashes on those two should be classified as WMDs. beautiful work as always, dear cara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they killer? (and thank you)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love these...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddler eyes. And, as Lauren says, toddler eyelashes...Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous photos. And babies.

    (So when I have kids, should I pop over to London for you to photograph them, or would you like to come to Texas?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love. As ever. I can't wait for you to come to London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I had excellent subjects to work/play with though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gentle light in these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much beauty. I hope those two are friends forever and cherish these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there. My only sadness is that I don't live in London and that I don't have such a "little" one anymore! I'd be booking in a session before you can blink!
    Just wanted to add that:

    I. LOVE. YOUR. BLOG.

    Always inspirational and thought provoking but most of all between all the lines and images such a FIERCE love for your littlies. When I wrote my last post I thought of you and the many words/thoughts/feelings and images that you have shared regarding this amazing roller-coaster ride called MUMHOOD... Thanks for inspiring me. Have a super duper day :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. every mother and father want to remember their son or daughter as a kid to save these memories in a beautiful manner that is the work of kids photographer

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures make me want a kid. And I rarely EVER have that thought. Seriously, more like never. Bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourites are the ones on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.