Thursday, July 10, 2014

Creeping on our friends.


7.30am this morning. My bedroom, just awake. Discussing our visitor.  

Ammie: "I'm going to crap on Sophie" 
Me: "NO YOU ARE NOT" 
Ammie: "I am! I'm going to crap on her!" 
Me: "Amelia, you certainly are not." 
Ammie: "I will do it quietly." 
Me: "No you won't, that is not a nice thing to do to people." 
Ammie: "But I want to crap on her and see if she is awake." 
Me: "Ammie, do you mean 'creep up on her'?" 
Ammie: "YES! Creep on her." 
Me: "Okay, go and creep on Sophie."




7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha. I am sure Sophie loved her wake-up creep:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will now go and crap on everybody in honor of Ammie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mother of 3.5 yr old, just spat out my tea over my ipad, funny funny small people...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of her full name when you are being stern..

    ReplyDelete

play nice.