Monday, May 04, 2009

.

I feel blue. No, not blue. Grey perhaps.



Flat and still like a glass of water left sitting on the night stand, dust gathering on the surfaces like leaves on an abandoned swimming pool.

Decisions need to be made but I don't want to make them, I want to nap. For at least a month, three ought to do it though.

And when I wake I will be a fizzing glass of lemonade with bubbles bursting like tiny fireworks on the surface and a flavour that makes naps seem a million miles away.

. image by me

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get as tired as you described too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have captured your feelings in such beautiful words - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a nap. Relax. Answers will come to you. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all feel this way sometimes. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, sweet grey girl. Sometimes things do look better after sleeping for a month. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suggest a bubble bath, wine and listening to a little bit of this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally know how this feels, you have such a good way of describing it! Sleep for a month, totally a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regardless of grey you feel your words are, as always, alive with colour.

    Hope you make your way out of the murk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous, it really speaks to me right now! I hope it's okay if I link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how you feel, hope the mini-hols helps. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're getting the mental space you need, and breathing in gallons of that fresh Scottish air, blowing out the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.