Sunday, May 03, 2009

It started with the shoes...

It started with the shoes. And then I found a dress. I then fell for the peacock necklace and the pussy willow earrings. Finally I found the ring and a whole outfit was born. A whole outfit I couldn't afford but was desperately lusting after....



Actually I think that this might be a couple of outfits, as much as I love over accessorising the earrings and the necklace might just scream crazy lady if worn together.


. all images courtesy of Bona Drag. Shoes discovered via Life According to Celia

15 comments:

  1. you know, crazy ladies are the style revolutionaries of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might scream druid, but we like druids here in California...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I want every one of those items as well... especially the shoes and earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whole outfit is so gorgeous. I adore the shoes the most!
    http://fab.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, those shoes are effing AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a pretty wonderful dress! and ring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all -- mm, especially those shoes!! Low key glam... I love not-shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knowing how good you are at DIYing shoes I'd suggest you find a dance supply shop. Those ballet shoes aren't expensive (depending on brand) and I'm sure you could rustle up a few shiny things to glue on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love the ring...and shoes....and dress. great shop! great finds. I'm loving your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That peacock necklace might be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that dress is gorgeous! Don't listen to EastSide if she tells you no tights with this one, mmmkay?

    ReplyDelete

play nice.