Monday, May 04, 2009

Bunny love

A dear and lovely lady sent me a link to this poster for sale in the V&A shop, knowing that I would squeal and giggle and covet. I like bunnies and I like blossom and bunnies pretending to be blossom? Oh my oh my....



It turns out that the artist has quite a thing for bunnnies (be my friend, please?)









They make me smile.

And on the advice of East Side Bride I've added a bunny tag. It really is long overdue.


. images by kozydan and viawww.kozyndan.com

11 comments:

  1. just bought the wave one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really quite amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the entire collection... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the bright yellow in the toasters illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am a huge fan of kozydan! can i recommend that you buy straight from their shop? it's cheaper aaaand, goes directly to the artists.

    http://www.kozyndan.com/posters.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. bunnies are my favorite thing in the whole world, i LOVE this post, thank you so much for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty positive you've already seen this, but just on the off chance you haven't....

    http://fifi-lapin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank GOD. We've been waiting for the bunny tag. I like bunnies and toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bunny wave is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you know they also did an ipod skin for urban outfitters?

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15666910&navAction=jump&isProduct=true&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS&isProduct=true&cross-sell=true&guide-bn=true

    ReplyDelete

play nice.