Friday, June 11, 2010

New York, the wedding.

Thank you all again for your sweetness, no sharp sticks for you girlies, just smooches. I'll be back next week with a little more W&P, but for now let me present......
Persephone & Fauxhawk, The Nuptials. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a long long time. I know because you keep asking me. So here you have it, some snippets of Persephone & The Hawk's wedding, the reason we were in New York in the first place.

These are just a few of my favourites but you can see the whole shebang on Lillian and Leonard:
{ part 1, the preparations}

* As I was putting together this post I heard Skid Row on the radio for the very first time ever! If you don't understand the significance of this it means you haven't been reading What Possessed Me closely enough. Which means you should have your internet connection revoked.




8 comments:

  1. beautiful shots - i really love the one with the grandfather is in focus dancing with her as the rest of the world moves on. that will be a treasure to her...and will the other shots too...but you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are beautiful wedding photographs. P is stunning. I just adore her blog and I think you guys did an amazing job capturing her spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, a Greek Orthodox wedding! They really are some of the most beautiful ceremonies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these. i wish i had hired you instead of my photog who lost my images. these are stunning. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything -you guys are amazing, and this wedding blew me away. These flowers are exquisite... The Manhattan shots... The adorable kids... Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm off to see P's wedding now...

    xoxoxo,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. breathtaking shots. you guys are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

play nice.